[DML] Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "delorean6859" <tmadsop@xxxx> wrote:
> Alright, I picked up #06859 this afternoon that I won in an ebay
> auction (auction # 4566780231).  The car was described as
excellent
> condition inside and out and was owned by a mechanic, so I
> thought....this is the one.  Well, I'll cut to the chase and say
that I
> need help.

I am a new member here..purchased my Delorean off of eBay last
month.  I have heard great things about the members of this forum
and they undoubtedly can help you get this car to the excellent
condition you were expecting, however, I would seriously consider
looking into eBay's Vehicle Purchase Protection.  I am pasting the
description below as it is free and automatically applies to any
vehicle purchased through eBay motors and covers material
misrepresentation.  I am not sure of all the details, but it sounds
like you have a legitimate argument for a partial refund or some
kind of compensation because you bought something in "excellent
condition inside and out" which it clearly is not.  Keep us posted
as I for one would like to hear how everything pans out for you.

Glenn

DESCRIPTION OF EBAY VEHICLE PURCHASE PROGRAM:
Buy with confidence on eBay Motors!
The Vehicle Purchase Protection program protects your vehicle
purchase against fraud and material misrepresentation. This program
is provided by eBay Motors for FREE on all eligible transactions
completed on the eBay Motors site. There's no sign-up, opt-in, or
registration necessary. Your vehicle purchase is protected for up to
$20,000 or the vehicle purchase price, whichever is lower. The
following table provides a summary of the vehicles types covered and
the coverage offered for each.