Re: [DML] Engine Timing

They are correct but for one thing. Left and Right are transposed. But
you'll soon work that out when you start to follow the instructions -
it's not possible to put them on the wrong way around.

One hint that isn't in the manual: When you've put them on and you want
to check you've done it correctly, turn the engine manually until the
SINGLE mark on each chain reaches each cam sprocket. If you've done it
right, you'll find the mark on the chain now lines up with the mark on
the cam sprocket. Quite neat, and I'm sure it was intentional, but none
of the manuals went that far. Note: This only works for the first turn
of the engine immediately after putting the chains on.

Martin