Re: [DML] Re: Performance Exhaust for Delorean

Re: [DML] Re: Performance Exhaust for Delorean

hello..

    I recently had the exhaust changed by a local  shop.  Since NY State does
not require an emissions test for  older than 95 vehicles the cat converter
disappeared.  I went with a  flomaster muffler that actually was made for a
Camero.  It sounds  great.  It was right around $100.00.

Roy  #0893