[DML] Re: Can someone explain this? (distributor positioning)

[DML] Re: Can someone explain this? (distributor positioning)

Thank you all for your help and advice! Trouble? Yes, my car is very
reliable for throwing me another problem or quirk now and then. But
nah, it's still a great car; and I figure with all the parts I have
replaced with new ones my car's gotta be done soon right?-It's almost
brand new now! I removed the plate with the bulkhead connections
again. The splice is a 1.0uf capacitor running from green wire of the
larger white connector [#45 on David Delman's bulkhead  connection
diagram] to black wire in blue connector [#23]. #23 says it's a ground
for the diagnostic plug, but I don't have the ground hooked up so 23
might not have any current at all unless it runs to a ground inside
the car somehwere. Remove this capacitor? I have yet to look for more
cut wires and do the voltage testing etc. My only problem is I don't
have a diagnostic plug on my engine.....guess I should start looking
for it. -----Dani B. #5003