AW: [DML] Re: Can someone explain this? (distributor positioning)

AW: [DML] Re: Can someone explain this? (distributor positioning)

Dani,

is your O2 sensor ok ? you know how it can be tested, right ?

I mean - if the ECU gets no correct informations - how should
it drive the FV correctly ?

When you push the full throttle switch the FV signal is
set to a constant PWM to ensure a rich startup mixture (temp switch
is parallel to it) and also a rich mixture when going at max speed/full
gas.

Of course the ECU could be defect, too.
Or a wire broken ?

Do you have the possibility to swap the ECU ?

Elvis