Re: [DML] Squeal, Squeak and Whistle Update!

Re: [DML] Squeal, Squeak and Whistle Update!

This is a different problem than the whistle.  If it's dripping on the
trans, it's probably a heater hose or the aluminum tee for the bleeder,
maybe even the hot water valve.  Just look down between the engine and
the rear bulkhead, use a flashlight if you need to, and find the leaky
component.
Warren at DMC