From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Joey Morgan
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:51 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Stainless Cleaner

I remember reading a few weeks ago about a stainless
steel cleaner that Home Depot was selling that was
good to use on D's. The only thing I was able to find
@ Depot is grill stainless steel cleaner. Being new to
owning a D is, will this cleaner work? If not I am
open to suggestions. Will regular stainless steel frig
and sink cleaner work? Does the stainless on D's have
a clear coating?? Thanks.

Joey Morgan
Catonsville, MD

http://mail.yahoo.com