[DML] Re: Fix for funky smell when running A/C?

[DML] Re: Fix for funky smell when running A/C?

This is not unusual. When you start up an A/C that has not been run
for a long time it "makes water". The water gets the mold and crud
inside wet and it starts to smell. You need to remove the blower motor
and the grill in front of the windshield. Vacuum out as much as you
can. Then get a can of deodorizer at an auto supply for A/C systems
and spray the coil and the inside of the box and the ducts.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757