Re: [DML] Cold Start System

Todd,

when you're cranking the starter sucks so much current from the
battery that the voltage goes down. Reason is the internal resistance
of the battery and of the connections. I'm not going into details - just
let me say - 9...10V are ok.

There is a relay that bridges one of the two resistors while cranking.
Does it work ? It's the one close the resistor at the fire wall.

Elvis