Re: [DML] Castrol GT LMA

Pep Boys carries it here in Florida.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Walsh<mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:47 PM
  Subject: [DML] Castrol GT LMA

  Would anyone know of any chain store (Walmart, Partsource, etc) where they
  sell the proper Dot 4 fluid Castrol GT LMA for the clutch can be found? The
  reason I ask is because I live in Niagara Falls Ontario, and I can't find
  any place in Canada that carries it. It would be much simpler to head over
  to NY State (about 2 miles away) to pick some up. I figured I could save a
  couple of hours of hunting if I knew where to start.

  BTW - I know it's available on-line but I was hoping to get some before the
  weekend.

  - Mike Walsh

  moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com<http://www.dmcnews.com/>