[DML] Get my Delorean inspected!!!

After being off the road for over a year I got my D running and
needed an inspection sticker. No problem every thing was working. I
asked  my wife to come sit and step on the brakes to check the
lights. She sends my daughter instead, she asks when can she take the
D out for a drive, I explain, (never), I am trying to tell her how to
turn on the lights and after serial attempts she gets mad and pushes
the headlight switch through the dash and breaks it. It is now 2pm
and the local inspection stations close at 3pm. (I will leave out the
parts about how upset I am at this point.)

Three hours later I have
the switch repaired (who sell this switch?) and I called a station
that says they are open till 9pm for inspections on Saturday. My plan
was to check everything, but the broken light switch made me rush. I
get there and the young inspector jumps in the car and starts ranting
about the Delorean, he is trying to figure how to drive it and what
is what, saying he wants to time travel, I jokingly tell him if he
breaks it he buys it (I am not joking). He finally gets it in the
inspection bay after several attempts, now he is trying to figure out
what switch does what with his friends telling him to hit the time
button. I now realize that the backup lights do not work and the car
will fail inspection, after all this time I want this car on the
road! He is trying to figure out how to work the standard
transmission to get the backup lights to work he has no idea what
does what in this car, and between me giving him B.S.about what
switch does what and his friend yelling at him about the time travel
button, he get frustrated, gets out of the car and says everything is
ok, I give him the payment for the inspection say goodbye and leave.

After I left, I realized that he was so confused that he never
checked the tires, ball joints, wipers, directionals and just about
everything's else on the list (I did prior).
Well I now have my inspected D on the road and I am happy, but I did
get a kick realizing that the Delorean can entertain people and
confuse the inspectors.