[DML] Question and strange car show behavior

[DML] Question and strange car show behavior

When I had my car at a show a couple weeks ago a guy came up and was
telling me how a woman in Germany had commissioned him to do a
drawing or painting of her husbands Delorean as a birthday or
christmas gift for him. He said that she had even included a photo
of  his driving gloves. I was wondering if the recipient of that
picture was anyone on this list.

On a different topic but related to that car show, I think I
witnessed the strangest behavior I have seen yet at a show. A young
guy in his late teens or early 20's walked up in awe of seeing a
Delorean in "real life". After about 5 minutes of looking it over and
asking questions about it he asked me if he hug it.  I chuckled to
myself and to him go ahead. He immediately hugged the car's left rear
quarter panel. I thought "how cute! What a kodak moment".... then he
started humping the quarter panel and grunting. Not a very shy
fellow.  I was so shocked all I could do was stand there and stare at
him along with the 8 or 10 other people that were standing around.
Fortunately he stopped before I had to go find a garden hose to
separate him from the car.  I love my car but apparently not quite as
much or in quite the same ways  as he did.

Phil Priestley

Vin 2105
IN FLUX

http://alessandros120.com/