[DML] rear quarter panel
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DML] rear quarter panel

Hello.. I am in the finishing stages of the improvements that I
to make to my car.  Between the rear louvers and the engine cover on 
the quarter panel there is a kinda sponge/cloth that fills the gap 
where the air intake is on one side and the antenna on the other
What is that called?  I bought a set on e-bay and new need to install 
them. How do you do this?  Are they glued in place?  They seem to be 
made of rather flimsy material and disintergrate to the touch (the
ones on the car that is).  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Roy  #0893

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive