[DML] Re: Giugiaro's Personal DeLorean--VERY different interior Pictures

[DML] Re: Giugiaro's Personal DeLorean--VERY different interior Pictures

The seat upholstery looks very similar to the way Maserati did their
seats in the old Biturbo and Quattroporte. Like anything else, I think
it's subjective whether or not it looks good. I agree that the shade
of the tan is better than the orange tan of the gold cars. Is the VIN
of this car listed anywhere? It's apparently a relatively early VIN.

James

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Patrick C." <PRC1216@xxxx> wrote:
> I saw this posted on Tamir's site forum today and thought everyone
here might like to take a
> look at the differences in Giugiaro's personal D that is at Ital
Design.  These were taken by