[DML] Idle Speed Motor Control

Has anyone here have any experience at removing and repairing the idle speed
motor?

I finally found the cause of my high idle.
I had others look at the car and everyone checked the micro switch, vacuum,
etc..
It was Elvis that told me to check this thing, and he was right!
I noticed if I grab the connector on top and pull it forward the motor
corrects
the idle and it drops down to normal.
However, after messing with it I am thinking the problem is on the inside of
the motor and not the connectors as they look to be clean and without
stress.
I was just curious if anyone has experience dealing with this part.
- VB