Re: [DML] Eurofest Teaser DVD

I was able to play it on my computer's DVD drive, but not on any of
the three DVD players of various vintages attached to my TVs (the
newest one is over two years old). Two completely rejected it as an
incompatible format, one tried to play it but would not sync.

Very cool video, by the way - as someone who was there I found that
it was a very nice summary of the event, fantastic in-car shots from
the test track. I'd like to go back!

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Mr. Lamrock's DVD played perfectly in both my laptop and my home
DVD player.

> Greg

Behalf
> Of Videobob Moseley
> Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:51 PM
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] Eurofest Teaser DVD
>

> Many of you are getting home from Houston and going through your
goodie bag
> you will notice a DVD that was provided by Robert Lamrock from
Ireland.