From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Videobob Moseley
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:51 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Eurofest Teaser DVD

Many of you are getting home from Houston and going through your goodie bag
you will notice a DVD that was provided by Robert Lamrock from Ireland.
Well, mine doesn't play in my DVD player and I am guessing that it is
because
they did in a European codec not readable in the US.
I did get it to play in my hacked XBOX that will read any region disc.
I am working on converting it.....

Please let me know if anyone else is having this problem.

BTW: This is the same little documentary that the guy on ebay from the UK
sells
as his "special documentary".
It is called "DeLorean Fever" and made my Ulster TV.
Very good might I say so myself!

- Videobob