[DML] ANPAC collector insurance customer

[DML] ANPAC collector insurance customer

ANPAC is what I have on all my cars and house including the chrome policy on
the DeLorean, Metropolitan, and Model A.

Had a hail claim on the DeLorean several years back and they paid $9998
without hesitation along with $6550 on an Acura. They sent out an adjuster
and wrote a check!
I like their no restrictions verbage as I never have to get in the grey
areas of the other collector car policies. Hagerty does offer better
coverage at a lower price if you can live within the spirit of the
constraints.

Cecil Longwisch
#10663