RE: [DML] New collector insurance

The question of insurance comes up from time to time and I always try to
check out all of the options.

I come from a State Farm family, and always used their insurance (in North
Carolina) - once I got the DeLorean, I had to switch to Allstate since
StateFarm in NC would not cover the D.

I now have 4 cars and a house insured with Allstate; and have been happy
with their service and coverage (both in North Carolina and in Colorado).

Just for kicks I entered my current vehicle coverage in a spreadsheet and
compared it to the quote I got from Hagerty. For about $50.00 less (would me
about $50.00 more with out multi-car discounts) I get what I feel is much
better coverage. ($100,000 VS $30,000 for injury - $50,000 VS $25,000 for
property, etc.)

The main difference is that the Hagerty insurance is for stated value
insurance ($25,000), while the Allstate is for "Actual Cash value" - need to
revisit my agent to make sure that they have the same idea of the cash value
as I do.

For anyone interested, I uploaded the comparison to the files section. It is
in a folder called "Babb" and uses all of my actual info.

I tried AON as well as ANPAC as well, but neither of them offer coverage in
my area.

Michael
VIN 3472