Re: [DML] New owner needs help

Well, the fuse box is in the relay compartment behind the passenger's
seat.  Throw the carpet on the package ledge back, remove the triangular
plywood panel, and the fuse block is right there.  If there's a cover on
it, it will list the fuse number over the position.

It looks like you have a new, potentially ruinous, hobby.  If you have
to do most of the work yourself, a manual set is a must.  We have them
for $124.95.

You can call on the toll-free line, 800 872 3621, between 8AM and 5PM on
weekdays.  You're going to need a lot of help.  Call.

Warren at DMC