Re: [DML] Frame-up restorations/refurbished cars (was: Value of a "resto

Re: [DML] Frame-up restorations/refurbished cars (was: Value of a "restored" DeLorean)

James,
Those photos you posted were interesting.Was that
Prototype 1 I saw in the background of one of the
photos, minus it's front bumper?

Andrew
2883
Sydney