[DML] DSC Pigeon Forge Car Show Awards DVD

[DML] DSC Pigeon Forge Car Show Awards DVD

Hi everyone, after getting many requests from a lot of people to
provide copies of some of the extra footage of the car raffle, the car
show awards, the vendor give away's, and the final charity auction with
Claudia Wells and Jeffrey Weissman.
The end of the video features Bob Gale and others signing
autographs and cracking jokes.
I also spent some time walking around talking to folks,
getting extra shots of stuff and what not....all stuff that
I didn't have room for in the first video.
So far I have stuffed over 3 and a half hours onto one DVD!
If i had left everything I wanted to put in the first
video it would have been at least 6 hours long!
ooof.

I have been procrastinating making this for people, so
I figured I would finally get it out.
This video doesn't have all the production value
the first series had, it is the raw, uncut, un-edited
video direct from the Mini-DV tapes to DVD.
You get to see everything!

The video is only $10.00 measly bucks by Paypal.
All you have to do is go to my website:
http://www.dfwdmc.com and go to "STORE" and then "DVD"
and scroll to the bottom and you will find a shopping cart
button there for this video.
Shipping is free for everyone in the mainland 48.
Everyone else will need to make special arrangements with me.

Thanks for the shameless plug!
- Videobob