[DML] Re: Frame-up restorations/refurbished cars (was: Value of a "resto

[DML] Re: Frame-up restorations/refurbished cars (was: Value of a "restored" DeLorean)

So, In order to get a high value on our cars we Have to have a dealer do the
Restoration? I Have all the pictures for my frame off restoration & have posted on dml
my progress by pictures also vin 00915 in the photo section, Am I just wasting my
time & should just let my car rot away? I rebuild cars for a living & maybe I'll start to
Do restoration Deloreans here in my garage in Michigan so Now I've been told that if I
refurbish someones car that it will be worth - Less for the cost of what I spent to
rebuild? this isn't posted against James just the subject!!!!
Lawrence - Michigan
Vin's 00538m/00915a/04783a