[DML] Friday Car Show At Tower Shops, Davie, FL

[DML] Friday Car Show At Tower Shops, Davie, FL

Hi Guys -

As usual, I'll be there this Friday night, and will try to grab an
extra space or two together for anyone else who can make it.  The usual
spot, beneath the #18 light post, if I can get it.

Dan Harris - VIN#1662 - FL Tag# MY 81DMC

*****WhoCruiser@xxxxxxx is Dan Harris*****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser
Read about The Sci-Fi Sea Cruise at: http://www.scificruise.com
Purr-use The Cat House at: http://members.aol.com/LookAtMyCatsPage