Re: [DML] Hood rarity

That's an easy one.  The older the hood style, the rarer it is.  If you've ever shopped for a hood, you'll find this out really quickly.

1. Gasflap (rarest by far)
2. Relief lines (rare and getting rarer)
3. 82-83 flat style (not rare at all, and still available NOS)

As far as adding value??  Well, I guess it depends on how badly the buyer wants a gasflap!

Jake Kamphoefner
1063

alex morgan <mauibarber@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I searched for this question in the archive but couldn't find it. Does
anybody know the rarest hood for the delorean? I see in many ads that
sellers say there delorean, "has the rare gas flap", but does this actually
add any value to the car?
-mahalo,
Alex