Re: [DML] ticking

Look for arcing from a wet and/or broken plug wire.  It would also be a
good idea to disconnect the wires from the plugs, one at a time, and
blow any water out of the wells.  If you find arcing, new wires are
called for.  We have the original Bougicord.

http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewPart.asp?PID=102702&Qty=1&ShowCart=tru

Warren Wallingford
DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
15023 Eddie Drive