[DML] ebay delorean ( Dave Swingle and Rich Weissensel )

[DML] ebay delorean ( Dave Swingle and Rich Weissensel )

Hi guys,
I wanted your opinion on this delorean.  The ad says that it was restored by
Dave Swingle and Rich Weissensel.  I know these guys worked on other
deloreans with monster garage and such.  Does anybody know the history of
this car.  Also what do you think about the salvage title thing.  I figure
it must have been an electrical type thing cause you wouldnt spend that kind
of money fixing a car with a busted frame.  Do these guys frequent the
board?  Any info and opinions appreciated.
Thanks,
Alex Morgan
item number 4553653356

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4553653356&category=31830