[DML] FV buzzing

Yesterday I jumped the otterstad to confirm that it was dead and sure
enough the fans roared to life. I noticed that every time  I
"unjumped" the otterstad leads the frequency valve started buzzing
for a second or two. Is this normal behavior? I don't remember that
happening before but then again it  could be that it did and I didn't
pay attention.

Phil Priestley

Vin 2105
IN FLUX