[DML] Re: BTTF Exhaust (PRV Exhaust options)

[DML] Re: BTTF Exhaust (PRV Exhaust options)

Plenty of PRV exhaust options:

If emissions testing is not an issue, you can simply hollow out the
catalytic converter. Increases exhaust sound somewhat.

Of course professionally bent systems are available from DMC Houston
or DMC UK (actually I think Martin is just a contact person).
Catalytic converters are available for each, but remember they act
like additional mufflers as far as sound is concerned.

Martin can also get his hands on a catalytic converter replacement
pipe, which may increase sound but will lack the resonating chamber
effect of a hollowed out converter.

Home brewed exhaust systems are cheap and limited only by your
imagination (and perhaps emissions regulations). See the pics of my
dual setup in #5939's photo album. Noticeably louder than stock. Total
cost: $150.

Jeff Friday also has home brewed exhaust, though he did retain the
factory crossover pipe. Uses a *SINGLE* chamber muffler -- much louder
than stock.

Bill Robertson