[DML] re: BTTF Exhaust

I also wanted a more burly sounding exhaust note coming from the engine
bay of my DeLorean.  I'm not one to modify my DeLorean or do anything
that would be permanant.  So, I looked to my favorite sounding exhaust
note coming from my Ferrari 308, which is equipped with a MONZA exhaust
system.  I went on ebay and bought two Pacesetter MONZA Big Bore pencil
tip exhaust tips.  These pencil tips blend in nicely under the
DeLorean's rear end and each have glass pack resonators in them.  They
come in sizes for every exhaust and you can either get a 3 inch or 3
1/2" outlet for those less daring.  Or for you out there who like to
make a little noise once in a while you can get the full size 4"
outlet.  I've had them on for a couple of weeks now and I've gotten
great reactions from people.  The yellow trim and prancing horse on the
exhaust add to the exotic nature of these cars.  The cost for these
tips are anywhere from $8 - $50.  They're easily removed if you're
unhappy with them or want to enter a concourse.  The only other way
I've come up with to boost up your exhaust note is to install a Ford or
Chevy engine (No thanks!).