[DML] Silver Door Struts

All.

Over time the door strut question keeps coming up.

All of the vendors offer variations which offer the same basic
functionality, I am still surprised that a silver coloured variation
has not been offered.....

The effect looks good on my silver Golf, I have temporarily added a
photo to the 'Photos' section to demonstrate.

John Chapelhow
'Boeing' : VIN 0737 : UK