[DML] RE: Convex mirrors - update

All.

Sometime ago I posted a request for help finding a supplier who could
make wide-angle (convex) door mirrors. I had tried all of the UK
suppliers without success.

I would like to publicly thank Joe Kuchan and Dave Swingle who both
made very kind offers of help.

At the time of my original post I stated that I had no interest in
becoming a `supplier'. Since then Tom Niemczewski from Poland has
found somewhere that can manufacture the glass, and can even offer
heated pads, I am happy to support him.

I have just returned from a holiday in Florida (with day-trip to
DMCH, thanks again for the tour James) driving over there I am still
amazed that they are not standard on all cars. Several people have
suggested that this may be a legal problem, if anyone can confirm or
dispute that it might be useful for Tom to know sooner rather than
later?

Joe/Dave thanks again.

John Chapelhow
'Boeing' : VIN 0737 : UK

##Toms previous post was on Sun, 1 May 2005