[DML] Re: VB Radio Harness.

[Moderator Note: With this comment the discussion is closed.  Anyone wondering whether a singular or plural noun is appropriate when discussing fractions between one and two please consult the American Heritage Dictionary.  Anyone wishing to debate that subject please find one of the many excellent English grammar forums on the Internet.
  - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

VB and vendor customers,

I purposely left only the first three sentences from your previous
post, since those are the only ones that applied to my post.

If you had said you have been "using something for over a year", it
would have been the truth, but trying to add credibility by saying
"I have been using it for years" is just not true.  Why say it if
its not true unless you are trying to add credibility.

As a side note, I was not questioning your video abilities, so why
even bring it up.  Even if someone has questioned your ethics for
some of your DVD products, there is no reason to post your whole
resume on the DML.  As I said, I have no problem with the parts you
sell or how you sell them, so I guess that whole rant about how you
did not make the part was for someone else.

I guess if you think that using something for 18 months is actually
using it for years, there is nothing I can do to change that.  I
guess if it FEELS like years already, you should be at the 10 year
ownership mark in no time at all.

Both myself and many others on the list have no problems with new
DeLorean owners, but if you are trying to establish yourself in the
community, saying things that are not true about your DeLorean parts
ownership, or experiences will make people question you and them.
The DeLorean community is relatively small, with a small group of
vendors, so when you are new to the community and try to become a
vendor among a small group of established vendors, you should not
fake "years of reliable service" within your first year and a half.

Of course I appreciate the extra digs you felt the need to throw in
about my custom DeLoreans and my Discovery Channel shows, especially
mentioning the destruction of the hovercraft.  Adding a smiley's at
the end of "bashes" do not make them OK to post.  I guess, like my
Discovery Channel shows, people like me can read your posts strictly
for their entertainment value and nothing more.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>