[DML] Re: Restorable or Parts Car?

The answer should ultimately come from yourself.
Here are a few questions to answer to help with the decision:
Do you have the ability to do all of the work for the restoration or
will you have to pay for the parts AND labor?
Do you have a suitable place soley for the restoration as this may
become a storage space when the budget runs low?
Do you have the time and financial constitution ($) to complete the
project? There WILL be unexpected expenses.
Is the experience of Delorean ownership a passing fad or a deep
rooted desire that will withstand the challenges the car WILL throw
at you?
As far as helpful people, knowledge and information you have a
wealth of information between this list and all of our great vendors.

My car sat outside, untouched for eight years prior to my purchase.
The tires totally flat, the interior was wet, the fascia warped, a
family of mice - very dead - in the compartment behind the drivers
seat, binnacle cracked, seats cracked, whole brake system needed to
be replace, etc. I have done alot but have further to go. I have
enjoyed the time with the car, both on and off the road. I can
proudly say that I have been to the "Valley of Death" and back.
Are you up to the challenge?
Keep us posted on your decision,
Stephen
Vin 3601