Re: [DML] DeLorean Sports Car DVD on Ebay

Re: [DML] DeLorean Sports Car DVD on Ebay

The seller from the UK claims that the DVD is from the early 1980s and was
produced from Ulster TV. Robert Lamrock, a DeLorean owner, and senior producer
at Ulster TV can you comment please?

As far as the stuff that is offered on ebay now:

I think the DeLorean videos came from the original owners like Peter
DeForest, Ed Berstein, John Truscott and since late 1980s, me.

 In addition, when owners participated at the Bowie Maryland British Car day
that I helped organize, I gave NEW DeLorean owners a large grab bag of
DeLorean literature and videotape(s) as there is hours and hours of rare stuff that I
have.

Additionally, if I remembered to bring it with me to the shows, I gave away
huge pieces of rare 1948 Tucker, and Bricklin dealership memorabilia &
literature that I was given.

So, if you want to share your video talents Bob for the benefit of the
DeLorean community, why don't you offer to give the DVD's to a deserving young
DeLorean wannabe or new owner?

Mike

In a message dated 05/02/2005 8:53:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,