[DML] HELP! - STUCK IN THE EXHAUST SYSTEM VALLEY OF HELL

[DML] HELP! - STUCK IN THE EXHAUST SYSTEM VALLEY OF HELL

Please, can anyone help with advice??!  I am trying to
replace a @#%@%#$ exhaust gasket on the right side of
our Delorean.  I have the nuts off on the manifold/
exhaust connectors but of course I can't move the
crossover exhaust pipe out far enough to slip the new
gasket over the stud (oh yes, took it to Midas before
and all they ended up doing was breaking off one of
the connector studs).

Then I tried "loosing" up the exhaust connections on
the left side of the engine and that is really where
the fun has begun?? #^%$%#%.  There's a sensor device
bolted to the crossover pipe just below the top nut
(of four) connecting the catalytic converter. Of
course the nut holding the sensor is stuck with 24
years of rust so heat would seem to be the answer!
But NO, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU HEAT THE NUT HOLDING THE
SENSOR WHEN TO GET THE NUT CHERRY RED HOT WOULD ONLY
MELT THE @$#$%^$ SENSOR ITSELF.  How the @&^$$# can
anyone possibly remove this exhaust system on this car
short of using a HACKSAW??!!!  THERE IS NO ^$#@@#$
ROOM.  Then they say you have to remove the engine,
but don't you first have to remove the %$#@# exhaust
system to do that.

Please, if anyone has removed the exhaust system
without removing the engine please tell me how, I know
with heat, but how???...WHAT !@$@@$ TOOLS DO YOU NEED
TO DO THIS MIRACULOUS FEAT????!!!   I've even
purchased a 150psi air tank and air impact wrench and
ratchet but you can't get the @$#@$#$# tools in there
to use them!!!  I bought a small needle nosed
vice-grips to latch a hold of the studs on the right
side where I am trying to replace a simple $1.50
gasket, I can latch on to the !@#Q$#@$@ stud but no
room to turn the pliers at all!!!!!!!!

The only thing I have accomplished is buying more
tools, skinning my arms up, and securing my house from
 potential break-ins by the steady stream of
profanities
coming from underneath my car!!!!  HELP I DON'T WANT
TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE IN THIS VALLEY OF
HELL!!!!!

>From the Delorean Valley of Hell,
Mike
VIN#5781