Re: [DML] Re: DMA Spring Social - Thank you all!

Re: [DML] Re: DMA Spring Social - Thank you all!

Kevin and everyone,

We really enjoyed the Spring Social.  It was a break that we really
needed to get away from work and play with fun people.

The shop owner was great and PJ deserves a big hand for working, while
the rest of us were having fun.
Debbie was great handling the parts table.

It was also great how Dave helped all the people with there cars.
Socializing and working on cars at the same time is something the
Midwest club needs to learn how to do .

Real on site cooked food, what a treat.!

Hope to make more of the future events.

thanks for all the fun

Bob, Gail, Ryan and Tiff.

PS.

I only wish more of the ice cream flavors were not sold out.!