I've made the decision.  I'd like to install a great sound system  in my car.
 All the mods I perform, I would like to keep 100%  reversible.

However, if I do indeed install that CD player, with the car in its present
condition... I won't get too much enjoyment out of it!  Why?  Too darn  loud!

So right now, I'm fishing around for ideas to reduce the overall noise of
the DeLorean.  Engine noise, road noise, wind noise... all of it.  A  few ideas
have been suggested to me, including caulking the rear window (early  VIN,
#1366), installing Dynamat panels to just about every aspect of the car,  and
replacing the door seals.  This sounds like the direction I'd really  like to
head in, but I was wondering if there was anything else beyond that  anyone could
recommend?  I'm just looking to reduce noise, period.   Oh, someone did also
mention the rubber boot near the console, below the shifter  that apparently
helps block out a lot of wind noise coming up through the  frame.  If mine's
missing, any idea who's got 'em?  And what part  number would that be anyway?
An odd question, I know, but are there any  particular tires that fit the
DeLorean that are quieter than others?

All general ideas of reducing overall noise  welcome!