From: Jason [mailto:rowejj@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 4:47 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Cold Idle Problem

    Hello list, I was hoping someone could point me in the right
direction on this. Last year my car started having a small problem
idling when the engine was cold. It wanted to stay around  500-
600 rpm. After it warmed up it was fine. I went ahead and put a
new cap,rotor,plugs and wires on it and it still did it. Well, I did
a quick fix and turned the throttle position in a little bit to raise
the idle.

   Well here it is springtime and I'm ready to get it out again. I started
it up and it still had the cold idle problem but was fine when warm.
I'm ready to fix it for good now. Where should I start? I have a new o2
sensor for it but I can't get the other one out so I'm gonna have a shop
do it for me plus a new fuel filter. Where else can I start at?   Any help
would be appreciated.

   Thanks in advance.............Jason #5903

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews