[DML] Re: A Q for multiple Delorean owners

[DML] Re: A Q for multiple Delorean owners

Multiple Delorean owner may be a good description for my collection.

Not counting the Delorean vendors, I think I am probably at or near
the top of the most Deloreans owned list with somewhere about 20+.
Unfortunately, I do not have some of my records before 1990, so I
cannot confirm an exact number, however I do know I am at the top
of the list when using the DOD (Delorean Owners Directory) as the
reference.  As of the last issue of the DOD, I have 12 Deloreans
currently listed, but several have been sold and added since then.
Note some are salvage cars, but they may be brought back one day.

Commercial:  If you have not already registered your Delorean info
in the DOD, please visit the DMC News website and add your car info.

As for the other question:

Yes, I have noticed a lot of differences with my Deloreans purchases
throughout the years, but I rarely refer to them as personalities.

I run into the opposite problem more often than the problematic issue
in that I get a car refurbished "too good" and I do not want to drive
it once it is in that "too good" condition.  I talk myself into buying
another one for a daily driver, then that one gets to be "too good".

I guess if I lived in the southern US with better weather all year,
I would feel less guilty driving my D's in less than best weather.

Later,
Rich W.