[DML] Re: Suggestions

I'll second that, Dick. In that past, I've been in support of allowing
unsigned posts, because of possible negative reprocussions against the
submitter, from the vendors.

However, since we have gotten firm commitments that the vendors will
not discriminate against anyone simply because of unflattering
comments, then I don't believe this to be a vaild argument any longer.

There is no longer any reason for anyone not to sign their VIN #
and/or full name to any of the posts that are submitted to the DML. If
you want your voice to publicly be heard, then it must accompany your
public identity.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"