From: Cecil Longwisch [mailto:dmc1982@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:08 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DML] Painting rear louvers

You do not want to use a flat or a gloss paint on your louvers. It is a trim
satin with a patina that is somewhere betwen the two. I painted mine
twiclast year because I was unhappy with the first outcome of patina. I
wound up with a Sherwin-Williams paiint that was the right gloss. I went out
and loked for the can however I aparently discarded it.

Just ask any auto paint store for the black trim paint. Try a little before
you shoot the whole thing however.

Back on a technical track for the list for a while....I hope!

Cecil Longwisch
#10663