[DML] 1st Place De Lorean @ Auto Rama

Okay now everyone I'm Pleased to let you know that My
DeLorean Took 1st plase in it's class @ the Auto Rama March
4-6 out of 32 other cars in this class the judges like my display &
interactive kindness with the spectators who had questions. Not
to mention The car they loved it, They just keeped on coming
back to check it out. I'm Horse after 3 Days of explaining
answers like " Now that you have it stripped to the metal What
color will you paint it ?" or  "what did you take the Ford engine out
& put in a V-6." Or Were's the flux capacitor? my reply to the last
one was At universal studios on loan, their's broke down. As to
the croweds of spectators , there were so many The show
posted a guard by my display, I had one crazy moment when a
mentally challanged person saw my car, jumped over the ropes
& franticly tried to start my car as I grabbed his arm & got him out
of the Delorean. He was yelling that it was 5 minutes to 4 & Doc
Brown told him to be there by 4 pm.  The guards even had a good
laugh, But, when all was done, the guy had cranked the car over
and the front fasica had hit my table with all my sunstar cars,
books, & my apple computer, the bumper has scrapes & after
getting my computer back from the repair shop just before the
show it was broke again when the monitor hit the floor. any way
the crowd of people were great & pretty much  kept there hands
off the car,  I' post some pics of the show for all to look at.
Thanks Lawrence