[DML] Re: 1st Place De Lorean @ Auto Rama

I had the pleasure of attending the show this weekend, meeting
Lawrence face-to-face and seeing his car first-hand.  It was an
incredible sight, the crowds around his Delorean were huge and the
car looked absolutely fantastic.  I would say that there were more
people looking at the Delorean than nearly any other vehicle.

For the time I was there, a lot of people asked Lawrence questions;
its nice to see the very positive reaction to our vehicle of choice.
Great job Lawrence, and sorry to hear about the incident.

Sandor
# 3002

...As to