From: dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 March 2005 12:41
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Stainless Frame Vs Galvanising.

Hi all,

On the subject of Galvanising DeLorean frames, I think there would
definitely be a market for someone to remanufacture the DMC frame in
the style of the Pearce frame, in mild steel, galvanised and
powdercoated. It would offer the great benefits of the Pearce frame
such as the redesigned trailing arm attachment,

Copyright 2018  All rights reserved.