[DML] 2005 Celebration Exotic Car Concours!

[DML] 2005 Celebration Exotic Car Concours!

Hello!
The annual Celebration Exotic Car concours event will be held the
weekend of
April 30-May 1, 2005, in Disney's beautiful town of Celebration,
Florida,
adjacent to Walt Disney World. If you attended in 2004, you know what
great event it was, and if not, you have probably heard about it!

Last years inaugural event had over 100 exotic cars including Ferrari,
Maserati, Lamborghini, Pantera, 14 DeLoreans, Aston Martin, Lotus,
Rolls Royce
and more. This year we have expanded the concours field and can
accommodate
145 cars, but please register soon as we are expecting the event to
be sold
out.

We have some special surprises this year, and our event promises to
host
some of the rarest and most exotic cars on the planet.

Disney is expecting 15,000-20,000 spectators this year. The proceeds
of the
event will go directly to Make-A-Wish and Give Kids The World. In
2004, we
donated $40,000 to Make-A-Wish with some matching corporate funds,
and this
year we hope to do even better!

This year the concours event will be on Saturday, April 30, with
class award
presentations on the field. Saturday evening there will be a black tie
(optional) dinner and major awards banquet at the Celebration Hotel.
Sunday,
May 1, will be our first annual rally, and will be a fun and
challenging day
to drive your cars and see central Florida!

A block of rooms is being held at the Celebration Hotel at a discount
rate.
Please call 407-566-6000 for reservation and mention the Exotic Car
Show.

Please register on-line at www.celebrationexoticcars.com

Again, please register early to avoid being sold out of this premier
event!

See you in April!

Jeff Ippoliti
Event Chairman