From: Steven L. Alves [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 9:12 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] South Florida Owners Meetup?

Dan, I have been going to the Tower Shops show for the last 3 weeks. I have
tried emailing you off list and calling but haven't been able to get a hold
of you. If you or anyone else want to meet up in South Florida, drop me a
line off list and we can figure it out.

Steve

[very long quote trimmed by moderator]