[DML] Re: Barrett Jackson Auction- AZ

I agree with you totally that the value on these are ridiculously low
for such a unique machine- being made of stainless with the ability to
literally last forever, and with the gull wings as you said; a value
of 50K or more would be more like it. But in the past with these cars-
when you try to sell for 50 (for example) and no one will buy,
obviously you have to lower your price until you get a buyer. Now if
everyone just stopped selling these cars at 10, 20 thousand and
started asking 30, 40+, the people looking to buy would be forced to
pay 50 or whatever for one. I know never sell 5003 even for 25
thousand, to me it is just worth much more. Besides- knowing my luck,
I'd sell it for 20 and then suddenly the value would raise to 100k
LOL. You're right, hopefully in another 20 years out of production,
these will start to see some gain in value, plus with all the
accidents to come (sorry guys, but it is inevitable) there will be
less and less of these on the roads...-----Dani B. #5003