Re: [DML] Which magazine is best?

Hey Alex,

All the DeLorean related magazines out there of a very high quality,
interesting to read, and provide important information about not only
the cars but what's going on in the community.  You didn't list DeLorean
Car Show magazine among your choices, but we'd love to be included when
you make your decision!

Our magazine covers everything related to DeLoreans;  The car, the
company, the man and the community.  We've featured articles by John
DeLorean himself, as well as a series of reports from George Crane, who
used to work for the company, Bob Gale, who wrote "Back to the Future",
Claudia Wells, who starred as Jennifer Parker, in BTTF 1 as well as many
fascinating enthusiasts on and off the DML, who care deeply about the
cars and the community.  We feature several tech articles per issue, and
have covered everything from fascia removal and installation to engine
tune-ups, A/C mode switch rebuilding and radio/speaker replacement.

We've also covered all the great DeLoreans you see at Ken's car shows,
(hence the name of the magazine) including specialty cars like Curtis's
red VNDC8TR, Dave Stragand's Project Vixen, Project DeLorean, the Gold
DeLoreans, Rich W's projects, etc, etc.  We also try and include
everyone, so in our most recent issue, we included a shot of the group
photo session we had, as well as a pull out poster featuring nearly
every single DeLorean that was at the Pigeon Forge show!  Most
importantly, we cover the community.  When there is a get together,
whether it be local, regional, national or international, we try and
provide the best coverage possible, to keep enthusiasts like you who may
not be able to attend an inside peek at what's going on.

We promise to continue providing the best articles and photographs we
can in our magazine, because we feel that the community deserves it.  If
this sounds like something you might be interested in taking a look at,
we'd love to have you!  You can find out more about subscribing and
ordering back issues on Ken's website, which is www.deloreancarshow.com

Thanks for your interest,
Josh Haldeman
Assistant Editor