Long Island - New York DeLorean Motor Club

Long Island - New York DeLorean Motor Club

Yes, yes, yes I know about the Mid Atlantic Club because I am a member and I
think it's great. I've had a lot of fun and learned a lot about the car going
to their meetings. It just seems that there are a lot of people in the Long
Island ~ New York area that own DeLoreans and apparently were in the group here
at one time. I would like to be able to get together at least once a month
if possible. Obviously for me it would be easier here on Long Island. I sent
letters to fifty names on the "New York" list. I'll see if I get any replys.
In reference to helping out I have offered to help Mike D. with the Fall Tour
2004 and would be interested in helping organize any other get togethers here
on LI.

Dave & 6530